A.S.K.I. is based in Thornton Heath Croydon where many of the people we work with are:
- facing unemployment,
- live in poor housing,
- lack aspiration,
- suffer from cutbacks to local services
- and above all share a feeling of not having a voice in how services are administered.
- Relieve poverty among people living in Surrey and the surrounding areas by the provision of education, training, advice and support.
- Promote social inclusion for the public benefit by preventing people from becoming socially excluded.
- Relieve the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assist them to integrate into society.
The Difference We Make
Here are some of the highlights of our service, which we are very proud to share with you.